[Gpdd] Virtual: Carrotheads

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 4 06:28:07 EDT 2005

Sandy-
I'm sure you posted it already, but I'm pressed for time and don't have
time to go back and search at the moment. Do you have a team
roster?  Just want to be sure we have all the uniforms right - don't
suppose you have sizes with the names . . . somehow when Snowy
'packed' to come home, she (or someone) shoved all the team
uniforms into her bag. I guess she thought she was going to do
their laundry! They did seem to have a lot of orange and green dribbles
and stains on them!  So now we'll have to sort out whose is whose
and try to get them returned to them!
Never a dull moment!

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com