[Gpdd] {CARE} Looking for a vet in your area

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Sat Jun 4 14:02:16 EDT 2005

Hi Jaime, Piggie Friends and Piggies,

I read the digest today which I have rare time to do and Jaime said someone
is looking for a vet in their area. Please feel free to email me as I now
have a list of several from many wonderful piggie slaves and I may be able
to help you. I am very behind on digests so I just caught the message today.
My email addy is piggiementor at msn.com and you're welcome to email me
anytime. Sorry to hear that the Pignic out East got called due to rain. I
live in Colorado and it has been raining all day here and I-80 is closed due
to snow in WY. WOW! I hope you can all get together on your substitue day
and have fun. I hope all of you are well and sorry to hear of some piggies
that have gone to the bridge, my deepest condolences to you all. Healing
wheeks to any others that may be not feeling so well. Take care all.

Warm Regards,
Trina
Pigpals Coordinator

Need the past Newslettters from Pigpals? Try going to this link, you may
need to copy/paste.

http://www.ymlp.com/pubarchive.php?pigpals

Guinea Pigs are Number One...
AIM- piggiementor