[Gpdd] Misc: Need to find a home for 2 Male GPs in Colorado

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 5 09:11:59 EDT 2005

Hi Y'all~
Here's another urgent post from GPS - this gal looking for a good
home for her two male piggies in the Denver area. (Of course, I
have already forwarded this on to Trina, and will reply to this gal
to let her know what Trina's rescue is like)
Any of you in the Denver area? If you can't take these guys, you
must have some friends who would make great slaves!
Susi & the OP's
-always looking out for their little buddies out there