[Gpdd] (Health) re: Mocha whining when he poos

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 16:52:45 EDT 2005

Hi Stacy

He just whins most of the time. His eyes water too and
that is a sign of pain. He did cry out really loud a
couple of times and that is why I made the
appointment. I just kind of figured that a cause would
not be found. I was hoping the x-ray would show
something that could be easily fixed.
I can't put him to sleep unless he shows a lot more
pain. I'm going to try the canned pumpkin for more
fiber. Of course, he hates it! Some of the other pigs
love it.

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com