[Gpdd] Pigs in SC

Tricia megensmom at pbtcomm.net
Sun Jun 5 13:30:09 EDT 2005

As many know I have taken into my rescue 33 guinea pigs from NC. I have people asking about adoption for these guys and I have decided that I will let people go ahead through the adoption process and if approved they will be able to go ahead and pay the adoption fee and the pig that they adopted will have its adoption status changed. Also on the lucky pigs info. There will be a Thank you for adopting and who adopted the pig.

I have gotten some requests from people asking what do I need,what do I have plenty of.
Things I have plenty of are:
water bottles
food dishes
hay racks
pellets

Things I am in need of:
Bedding
hay
Critical care
small syringes for ivermectin

Many have asked about gift cards. I have locally a Wal-mart,Target,Petsmart. Those are the big stores that carry pet supplies.

As far as donations, THANK YOU again to anyone that has been able to help out. The boar with the tumor is going to start some treatment to see if we can shrink it without surgery. I have a couple that are going to be getting their teeth fixed because they are overgrown also.
My website has a donation link on it for those you want to use that. If you do make a donation of more than $20,I would like to call that a sponsorship and your name will be placed by the pig of your choice.

I am working on getting a transport set up for people that have adopted pigs. Right now I have several pending in GA so if you want to adopt transport closer to you maybe possible. Just ask.
Thanks again everyone.

Patricia
SC Guinea Pig Rescue.