[Gpdd] Misc: cornet guinea pigs in florida

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 5 15:18:57 EDT 2005

Hi Y'all~
Here's a post on GPS from a lady in the Gainesville area with
a couple of Coronet boars she's needing to sell, if anyone in
the area is looking . . .

From: "alberta byers" <g72 at netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 13:22:18 -0000
Subject: cornet guinea pigs for sale- gainesville florida area

Hi, I have 2 male cornet guinea pig babies ready to go to there new
homes. one is red and white and the other is brindle. very friendly,
they have been handled since birth. I am asking 15.00 each or both for
25.00. gainesville florida area
email for pictures
thnaks Alberta

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/nYiolB/TM

Guinea_Pigs_Society has Children as well as Adults and/or Parents
in this Club. Unsuitable links will be deleted.
Moderators will be checking the Links,
Photo and Files/Database areas to make sure This Club stays
safe for our children and for our Adults that want to come in
and brag on or need help with their guinea pig. No Obscene Language

Yahoo! Groups Links