[Gpdd] MISC: Good news

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Mon Jun 6 01:10:37 EDT 2005

Hi,

I wrote to you all about our loss of Honey.  An few hours before Honey died,
and before I knew she was sick,  I received an email from Penny, who shows
and breed Teddys.  Our Tacoma was one of her Teddys.

Penny told me she had a little sow just born on Wednesday who needed a
'special home' because she was born with a crooked foot and would Joe and I
be interested.  She was going to bring her to the NE Pignic.  And then Honey
left us with a big hole in our hearts.  Do you think she knew about this
little one who would need us as much as we would need another piggie to
love?  Makes you wonder.  We would not have gone out right away to get
another one so fast.  As they say ' one door closes and another opens'.

We did go to the NE Pignic today, and we are taking the little piggie when
she is old enough to leave her mother.  Because of Honey, another 'special
needs piggie' will have a forever home with us.  I hope more will follow as
we have room.  It will be Honey's legacy, and an honor to all our fur babies
over the Bridge.

Dee, Joe, and Juliet
Remembering Tribbles, Taffy, Oreo, Daisy, Patches, Tasha, Annie, Tacoma and
Honey.

www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com