[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: YOU gave HONEY a sweet life...

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 15:19:57 EDT 2005

Dear Joe, Dee and Juliet,
Please accept my sincere and deepest regrets on the  crossing over of your
little HONEY. I read your heartfelt words which brought  tears to my eyes for
the pain you suffer in that you didn't give your little  HONEY a long enough
life. Well I can only say this, if there is one mommy and  daddy out there that
gave their everything and even more to a little guy as much  as I know we had
to GEORGE, it was you. You in fact went a step beyond what we  did by adopting
a special needs guinea pig that you knew had, had a sad life.  Your HONEY was
by far and away the luckiest little girl God placed on this earth  to have had
such incredible parents. I know that she and our George will have so  much to
tell each other as he helps her across the bridge. I'm SURE even he will  be
in awe of all you have done for this little girl with such a sweet name. Your
add to on her name was truly earned, BRAVEHEART. She was special here earth
and  I KNOW that as she reaches the other side of the bridge, every piggy there
will  be at the gate to welcome her with their paws applause as GEORGE
announced "All  stand and greet a most beautiful little warrior, Miss. HONEY
BRAVEHEART,  daughter of Dee and Joe and sister to Juliet"

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy  forever.