[Gpdd] Condolences: Rainbow bridge

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 16:46:19 EDT 2005

Sisi I was so sorry to hear about Lady Bugg. I send hugs and tears to you and the rest of the Okie Pigs It is so sad when our little fur loves pass over. She is now well and whole as she watches and waits for yoy.
Elizabeth

Dee and family. I am so sorry to hear about Honey. She had such a hard life It was good you could gice her some love for at least part of her short life. She and her babies are now running in fields of clover waiting for yoy. This new special needs pig was ment to be with you
Elizabeth