[Gpdd] [Misc] Spring Pig Pal Gift Exchange! *IMPORTANT*

Jenna T. tenetylo at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:12:52 EDT 2005

All!

I've been a little un origanized lately... but I want to keep a list of all
Piggies that have NOT received their presents....  so far I have:

* Lydia's Ginny
* Melissa's Otis
* Maren's Sam & Rosie

I might have missed some... although I would have emails sent out to the
appropriate pig pal partner...

PLEASE let me know if you are also missing your gift and you are not on the
list... AND  let me know if you are a pig pal to one of these piggies
above.... just to verify a gift was sent... and to avoid any sad piggies :(

Let me know!

Thanks!
Jenna, Fuz (who loves his new playground of tubes and hidey spots), Louie
(who will not be quiet!), and Max the bad bunny... (who took his water
bottle off the side of the cage last night and chewed a hole into it...
aye... )