[Gpdd] HEALTH: Pooh

Tara Katt tkatt612 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:30:17 EDT 2005

I've read some of the postings about your piggy's whining when they poop.
Pebbles makes these little tiny noises and that I have heard for the first
time during floor time on Satruday.  I have never heard it before, but the
only reason why I heard it was because I was laying on the floor next to her
when she pooped.  The noises are not loud at all, just little tiny noises, I
can't even explain it.  They sound like she is talking to Stoney, (they do
that a lot),  but quieter.  Her poops are normal so I do not think it's
anything to worry about.  Should I be worried?

Thanks Tara.