[Gpdd] Misc: Vacuum cleaners

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Mon Jun 6 20:42:47 EDT 2005

Funny vacuum question. I never thought to ask! Last year when my old
Hoover bit the dust we went to a genuine vacuum sales and service
center. The salesman there was very knowledgeable with a lot of
fact-based comparisons between the different brands and models. With his
guidance we ended up with something called a "Riccar" ("The best vacuum
you've never heard of", according to their website.) I have been
thrilled with it. It goes from carpet to tile without the operator
having to make any adjustments. And the way it picks stuff up, ooh! So
powerful, I get a clean feeling just looking at it. I also went on
www.epinions.com/ and looked at product reviews there. It is available
in upright and canister. My upright is almost self-powered.

Snickers and Snowball give the Riccar a 4-carrot rating because of the
way it just purrs, picks up their hay, and the filters. Happy shopping!

Carla, Snickers and Snowball