[Gpdd] Misc: Family of GPs need home in NC

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 8 01:15:44 EDT 2005

Hi Y'all~

Once again, a post from 'beyond' seeking a loving home for a family of piggies.
Susi
-------------------------------
From: cshutler at bellsouth.net

I have put this off for months now, but I am going to
try to find my piggies good homes.   About six months ago I fell and really
hurt myself.   I have been suffering with my back injury and a cracked knee.
I fell on a strawberry in Walmart.   It really messed me up.  I
have five piggies.   Mom and two babies together, Dad byhimself and then the
son by himself.   I have them in big homemade cages, but the problem is keeping
them clean and played with the way they were used to.   I just cant clean
the three cages as often as I should and my husband has moved them to the
garage.  He hates them and always has.   I am trying my best to keep them in the
quality of life they are used to, but know in my heart they are not getting
loved or spoiled the way they are used to .   I  have decided to try to
find them a good loving home.   It would be the best thing for them, but my
heart hurts so much.   I have three children , two dogs, and four cats as well
and I just cant do it anymore.   If you all know anyone in the Fayetteville
NC area I actually live on the SC-NC border and I would drive to meet
someone who might be interested.  They are so pretty!  The male is a
smooth, white with black eyes.  The two girls are a combination of long haired
mom and the ab. dad. Snickerdoodle is brown and white and I think looks
like a kitten, and Bubbles is tri colored.   They are about an year old.
I will only let them go if I know they will be loved and taken   care of.
They love to talk too!

Thanks so much!
Carolin