[Gpdd] Misc: Thank You, Spring Piggies!!!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 14:40:07 EDT 2005

Buzzerre & Potsy & the OP's,
THANK YOU Soooooooooo much for
my Awesome Spring Basket of goodies!!!
I was so Happy when my Mommy came home
last night with a box cuz I just knew
it was for ME...Yippee! My Mommy already
hung up the mirror/bell toy so now I
can see myself whenever I want and stay
good-looking for the Ladies. I haven't
tried the Mazuri pellets yet, but Mommy
said wheeeee can try some this wheekend--
The OP's told me how much they Love that
stuff! I ate some of the 'Healthy Toppings'
and all I gotta say is, "Yum! Yum!" The
strange thing is--I could have sworn I saw
Mommy Slave try a little bit...Hmmmmmmmm.
Also, Mommy Slave stole my Jolly Ranchers.
She said that she didn't want me to get
a Cavity like she did (she got her FIRST
cavity last wheeeeeek at age 32...I know
Sick! isn't it?!? ha ha).

Oh, and I really liked the Kites and yes,
I gave Brownie Bear one. My Mommy is gonna
figure out a way to hang them up so I can't
get to it and eat it up, cuz you know I would.
Actually, that Pig, Brownie Bear would probably
eat it before I could even get to it.

Oh, and I heard Mommy Slave talk about how
nicely my basket was decorated, but I didn't
notice all that, I just wanted the 'stuff'
inside...Wheeeeeeek!

Again, THANK YOU, Spring Piggies!!!!!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,
                Butterscotch :-)