[Gpdd] Misc: Some Troubles

Nichole Cook lovebug at bcremc.net
Thu Jun 9 17:40:50 EDT 2005

Hey GPDD'rs!!

Just wanted to write and let everyone know that the Indy pigs are all ok!! We were planning on participating in the RV pignic...but had some bad news come our way and had to leave town rather quickly. (My Uncle died)

I have been trying to catch up in my reading and was glad to see that some still involved my piggies in the virtual pignic even though I hadn't been posting. (thank you Koko) From the looks of it everyone and every pig had a great time!!! One question for Koko though from Gary....
My dearest Koko, you haven't forgotten me have you? I saw you were talking about another handsome boy! *frowns* I hope you are just friends with him, I am afraid my lil piggy heart would just fall to pieces if you replaced me! Love, Gary

Oreo would like to send a hello to Charlie as well. She had a great time with him at the pignic!

I think it's a bit late for me to put a posting about the pignic and the experiances my piggies had, but I will say they loved all the excitement!!

A big thank you to all who sent gifts to my piggies! I know I specifically thanked certain ones, but the ones who sent while we were away...I dont want you to feel missed, so a HUGE piggie kiss to the people who sent to Jakey, Abby, Oreo, Reese, Gary, Flower, and Butterfly. They all loved their gifts!! (except for Abby who hasnt recieved hers yet)

I know I am just rambling but I wanted to get everything out all in one post!! LOL Flower had 3 calico abby babies 2 weeks ago....and Oreo suprised us with 2 lil black and white abby's about a week ago. And I couldn't resisit a little baby pig someone was trying to get rid of, she is gray and white abby, named Pepper. So we are up to 13 pigs now!!!

Whee would like to send our condolences to all people who have had piggies and other precious pets cross the bridge. Love your babies! You never know when the last moment may come.

Hope this covers it all!

Nichole & The ever-growing Herd...Jakey, Abby, Oreo, Reese, Gary, Flower, Butterfly, Pepper and the 5 babies who dont have names yet, along with the managery (sp?) of other animals we have around here! hehe