[Gpdd] [MISC] Piggie Angles!!!!

Jenna T. tenetylo at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 12:26:21 EDT 2005

I want to send out a HUGE!!!!!!!!!  Thank you!!!!!!! TO all those who are
subbing in for the piggie exchange... A few poor piggies did not receive
gifts :(  Some due to emergencies and some due to people just not sending
gifts... :(  so.... I want to send a big THANK YOU and YOU ARE AWSOME shout
out to:
*Jan (Mom to Tribble, Lokai, and Zathras) who did not even participate and
is helping out!!!!
*Susi E.  who is sending out to TWO piggies!  Thank you!
*Leila B. who is also sending out even though one of here piggies is missing
a gift (I believe it is just coming late though hopefulle!)
*Corrine (apologies if I spelled your name wrong...) - sending a sub gift
all the way from HI for a special piggie...

*** Too all piggies that notified me of missing gifts... in case I did not
email you - your sub gift is either on the way - or should be sent by the
weekend... if you have any questions - let me know!

I hope this does not embaress anyone.. I know these people did not do it for
the recognition - but they deserve it!  I don't know what I would do without
them!!!!!!!!   Thank you again!  Anyone that wants to - please thank them
also if you have chances :)  It's the least we can do... you have all made
this exchange a success even though it had a few problems.....

Many weeeeeeeeeeks!
Jenna, Louie, Fuzzy and max the bun