[Gpdd] MISC--Piggie exchange

Maren Fouts butzm at ece.osu.edu
Fri Jun 10 13:10:42 EDT 2005

Dear Moose and Jasper,

THANK YOU so much for our very first mail ever!!  We were so excited we
could hardly contain ourselves.  The basket was so very attractive and
creative.  Such a neat mom you have (we know she helped you!).  The card
was so very cute we had to chew on it to say hi to you, but our mom said
that was just a pigture and that you were really IN the card.  Sigh.  We
did have great fun with the box and hay.  Paws down, the best gift.  Mom
let us inspect it while it was on it's side so we could open it ourselves.
 Once the basket was pulled out we charged inside and caused all remaining
hay to fall on us!  What fun!!  We stayed in there for several minutes
before mom told us that we had more fun stuff.  The food and topping
thingys were DEEEEELICIOUS.  We couldn't stop eating them.  Our mom said
we would get fat then she took them away.  She tried to get a pigture of
us with our new hats on but we wouldn't have any of it!!  I mean, we're
PIGS!  What was she thinking?

Our mom says if she can ever get dad's camera working again we will have
pigtures to share.  Hopefully that will be soon.

Our mom wanted to talk to your mom, so here she is.

Hi, Susi.  Thank you so much for the box!  I think I had more fun than
they did!  Congrats on your population boom.  It's so much fun to have a
herd of piggies stampeding their way through your house!

Thanks!!!

Sam, Rosie, and slave Maren