[Gpdd] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: A truly unique SNOWFLAKE

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 19:37:32 EDT 2005

Maria,
Please accept my sincere regrets on the crossing over  of your little
SNOWFLAKE. Your words were brief but I'm sure writing is  difficult when your heart
is breaking. There are never enough words, never  enough time and never enough
love that we can say or give these little miracles.  Just remember, this is
not good bye but rather a parting to let your heart grow  fonder of SNOWFLAKE
which will fuel your reunion when it is your chance to cross  that same bridge.
Once again I am sorry for your loss.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy  forever