[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Address to Write to Judge in Guinea Pig Cruelty Case

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 15:09:20 EDT 2005

The judge's name is Judge W. Louis Hennessy. He's going to get a letter from me, and I hope others write, too.

(Dis)Honorable Judge W. Louis Hennessy

Here is his info. If you click on the link, you can then click on the District Court of Maryland link for his mailing address.

PLEASE write. Please. We need for him to hear how horrible it is to grant an abuser of 234 guinea pigs to take home 10 poor sweet innocent piggies doomed to a life of horror and abuse because of his decision. I am so sick.

http://www.mdarchives.state.md.us/msa/mdmanual/32dc/html/msa14059.html

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
Round Hill, Va