[Gpdd] Health: Poop Contamination

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Fri Jun 10 15:33:31 EDT 2005

Dear Pigger Pals,

It had to happen. I found POOPS on my cutting board yesterday. So gross.

Can we open a topic on keeping human food/dishes/stuff separate from piggie stuff.

I've just gotten a dishwasher and I think that's why the piggie stuff migrated to the kitchen.

Do you guys wash your piggie dishes alone or with your other stuff. How about laundry? Do you have a piggy diaper pail or something? I have a tiny kitchen. Do you guys have separate counter space for your piggie stuff. What about when piggie stuff is dirty and the dishwasher is full.

Thanks for any enlightenment from

An embarassed anonymous poor-housekeeping piggie slave