[Gpdd] Virtual: The RV Pignic

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 01:35:44 EDT 2005

Hi All Piggies and Persons,
     Wilson here: I'm not sure that semi-reliable slave Alge or the
conscientious Mr. Cooders ever filled in the final details of our world wide cyber road
trip. Perhaps Sandy has or has been forced to maintain a holding pattern
because Alge hasn't passed info on!!   (Sorry Sandy!)
     I know what we all had a fantastic time and are thrilled that so many of
you great piggies participated -- right down to the Congo line! We all regret
that we could not talk about each of you and your activities though you're
still welcome to write in mention something special -- or someone special.
     For me much of the journey was spent piloting with my precious but
spirited Fluffy sitting next to me. But I like that part. Piloting is a thrill to
me as is my honey, fluffy.
     Within the next few days a little more news from the trip should emerge.
It includes, but is not limited to the formal induction ceremony of Chester
and Charlie into the Sr. ranks of Jolly Rodents and just what it means to
qualify for or be seen as a candidate the Jolly Rodents.
     And then there is that Compassionate Guinea pig award for Moka. He was
such a loving friend to his buddy "Frankie" right up until Frankie crossed the
Bridge. We only had one nominee but many others, too, would qualify, we're
sure such as Bisquit.

Will close sending special wheeeeks to all my piggy pals!

Wilson, Jolly Rodent