[Gpdd] HEALTH: Reply - Poop Contamination

C. G. frodcass at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 12:08:47 EDT 2005

I try to keep all my piggie dishes separate from
human dishes. I didn't know you could wash them
in the dishwasher. I thought soaps were harmful
to them. I have been washing their dishes
separately in the kitchen sink using bleach
water, then disinfecting the sink. If I did wash
them in the dishwasher I would probably do it
separately from ours. I do wash towels and rags
that have come in contact with the guinea pigs
separate from our clothes.