[Gpdd] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The life and times of Miss FURGUSSON

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 20:17:48 EDT 2005

Dear Karen,
I cannot tell you how sorry I am to hear of your  loosing you beloved MISS
FURGUSSON and her making the trip across the bridge.  After reading your words I
truly felt compelled to write to you as well as  hopefully make MISS
FURGUSSON'S name be remembered by the family we are here at  the GPDD. Karen you
should be proud for all you DID do for your lovely little  girl. You gave a most
incredible life to a very special little girl. She  lived to be 9 years old, an
accomplishment that few of our loved ones have  or sadly will ever achieve.
That can only happen when his or her mommy and  or daddy gives them the absolute
best ever care. To bring them to the vet when  they are sick or you even
think they are sick, to feed them the best foods  and when they don't eat to feed
them critical care. But MOST OF ALL, such a  long and incredible life can only
happen when you give part of your heart  to them. There is NO DOUBT that you
did these things and so much more from what  I read. Your MISS FURGUSSON will
go into the history books of each our  hearts as the little girl who lived the
life we all wish for, for our  own little guys and girls. If there is
ANYTHING YOU DID, then let it be  this, YOU Karen gave MISS FURGUSSON the very best
of everything and  for that you should never regret one thing. I have said so
many times in my  writings, treat every day with your little guy as though you
know it was  his or her last and when that day comes that God calls for them
to cross  the bridge, you will not have one regret. I KNOW that you did this
and for that  have no regrets, have no doubts in what you did or failed to do.
MISS FURGUSSON  is now waiting with her brothers and sisters and all of our
little ones that  have made the trip. One day you too as we all will, you will be
reunited with  her and this time it will be forever. You were a wonderful
mother to a special  guinea pig...the incredible MISS FURGUSSON.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy  forever