[Gpdd] Misc: Crossing our fingers for our Florida friends

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 11 14:34:17 EDT 2005

Jenni and Dana and everyone else in Florida, and along the Gulf Coast, we
will be keeping our paws crossed and saying a prayer for you all that you
stay safe while this latest storm blows across. This uninvited guest! (a bit
early, wouldn't you say?)
Jenni - I tried sending a note to your email addresses (both) but no luck, so
hopefully you'll be able to read the digest.
Keep those piggies dry and safe!
Snowy & CP are keeping an eye on the weather reports . . . they have their
snacks right in front of the tv!

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com