[Gpdd] misc. condolences

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Sat Jun 11 14:59:39 EDT 2005

Hi all. My sincere condolences on the losses of Miss Fergusson, Snowflake & Cooper. So many losses lately. My thoughts & prayers are with all of you.
I just can't stress enough, PLEASE write to this judge Hennessy and let him know what a horrible injustice he has done to these 10 piggies he has doomed to a life of neglect & pain. Even if it's just something short. If he's inundated with letters opposing his decision maybe it will make him realize the mistake he has made. If we all just sit around thinking that everyone else will write and not do anything we will never be able to make a difference for all the abused piggies out there. We need to speak out and let people know we will not tolerate abuse or neglect of piggies in any way. They can't defend themselves. Ok I'll get off my soapbox now. Sorry. This is just something that REALLY bothers me.

***JAIME***