[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Kenzie's stillborn piggie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jun 11 15:09:12 EDT 2005

Lisa, please accept our condolences on Kenzie's piggie who was
stillborn.  Yes, it is so very sad when a baby piggie doesn't get a chance
to live her life.  Sometimes these sadnesses just seem meant to be; there
is certainly nothing for you to feel guilty about.  Perhaps heaven needed
another angel at that moment.  The baby, although stillborn, did know love
-- your love when you saw her.  For that she was very lucky.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed