[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Honey

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jun 11 15:12:40 EDT 2005

Oh, Dee, we had been watching Honey's progress and seeing what a lovely
girl she had grown into with your excellent care, and we are so very sorry
to hear that she has, too soon, gone to the Bridge.  We remember so well
how heart-breaking and terrible those first pigtures of her were, and it
was so uplifting to see how beautiful her fur became.  We remember, too,
when you discovered after adopting her that she had respiratory problems,
and how you dedicated yourself to addressing those problems.

The concept of making up for someone's suffering is a tricky one, but we
have no doubt that you absolutely made up for her physical suffering.  That
is clear from the newer pigtures of her, with her full and well-groomed
coat and bright eyes.  And, we believe, you also put her past mental duress
to rest, by creating a heaven on earth for her.  You packed years of love
into months and showed Honey what humans are at their best.  It's hard to
imagine any better life than that, or any greater tribute to a piggie.

Please accept our condolences on her passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed