[Gpdd] rainbow bridge - Miss Ferguson

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sat Jun 11 17:25:11 EDT 2005

Karen -

We were very sorry to read about the loss of Miss Ferguson, but we appreciate your sharing her story with us.

Please don't feel guilty about her passing (I say this knowing it's easy to say and hard to do).  You did everything you could to make her life great, from beginning to end.  She stayed as long as she did (quite a good age for a piggie!) because she loved being with you and basking in your care and affection.

We believe that when it is their time, piggies go home to the Giver of Life and Love.  They have fulfilled their purpose on earth, which is to teach us about unconditional love and to delight our hearts with their sweetness and charm.

It's clear that Miss Ferguson accomplished her mission, and then some.  The bond of love that you shared is not broken, just changed in form.  We believe that she is waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, and has everything she could need or want except your beloved presence.

Until then, we hope you will be comforted by your fond memories of the time you shared.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca
and Taffy in mem