[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Re: miss fergusson is gone

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 23:52:13 EDT 2005

Karen

I am so sorry that you had to watch Miss Fergusson in
convulsions. That would be very tuff thing to do.
My, Tasha, was a little over 5 when her digestive
system shut down. She didn't want to be fed either. I
took her to the vet and he said she was shutting down
and she had a lot of gas in her stomach. Probably from
the critical care and water I was giving her. It could
not go anywhere because her digestive system was not
working. He said if they really fight you on eating
then it is just their time to go.
 Maybe, that was what was wrong with Miss Fergusson. I
do not know if they would convulse from that or not.
My vet said it would be more humane to put her to
sleep, so I did.
Let us know what the autopsy shows. I send my deepest
condolences on your loss. You never really get over
something like that.

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com