[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Copper

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 00:06:46 EDT 2005

Liz

I had the same thing happen to my Jasmine. Only she
went from walking funny to a heart attack. She was
dead in about a minute. She died eating lettuce which
is a good way to go for a pig, I guess.

Like Copper and Snowball, my Jasmine and Sabrina were
cage mates. Nether could get along with the rest of
the pigs. Sabrina still isn't eating like she used to.
There are 3 pigs in the cages beside of hers, but she
still seems depressed. She even stopped eating her
lettuce to stand beside of Jasmine while she died.

I guess you will have to try to spend more time with
her, if she likes being held and petted. I've tried to
do that with Sabrina.
Hopefully, knowing there are other pigs close by will
be a comfort to her. She may not be able to live with
them, but maybe she could visit through the cage
sometimes.

I send my condolences to you and Snowball. It so sad
having a grieving guinea pig. It makes me mad when
people think that guinea pigs are stupid and do not
have a mind to feel anything like grief.

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com