[Gpdd] Announce--address to write to judge in GP cruelty case

Debbieganley debg43 at ij.net
Sat Jun 11 22:49:23 EDT 2005

I think Judy was too upset to get us all the actual mailing address for this judge but here it is--
Judge W. Louis Hennessy
PO Box 3070
Courthouse
200 Charles Street
La Plata, MD  20646-3070

This dirt-bag allowed 10 pigs to go back to the original owner, after 234 pigs were taken out of a filthy garage from him for cruelty--many of the GPDD people adopted the ones allowed to be adopted by this ridiculous court-- contributed money, supplies & time taking care of them while they were in the shelter--drove many miles, getting the little people to their new homes on piggie trains--& this creep has allowed the abuser to get 10 back?  It's just a matter of time before 10 pigs grow into another 234 abused pigs & here we will go again.  I urge all of the piggie people to write a snail-mail to Hennessey's office--he doesn't list an email address (gee, wonder why!) but sometimes snail-mail is more effective than email--shows extra effort.  Thanks--Deb, Pootter, Molly & Emma