[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Lady Bugg and her babies

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jun 12 09:17:28 EDT 2005

Susi and the Okie Piggies, it was with much sadness that we read of the
passing of Lady Bugg and her babies.  Your efforts to help her were so very
touching; we know that she was indeed comforted in resting beside you all
night and in having you with her when she made her final journey.  We have
no doubt that her passage was a peaceful one.  It was very poignant to read
of her piggie friends and family paying their respects.  Lady Bugg was
lucky to be so loved; you gave her a wonderful life.  Please accept our
condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed