[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Rainbow

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jun 12 13:55:01 EDT 2005

Bobby, we are so very sorry to hear that your friend's piggie, Rainbow,
passed away after a tumor was found in her belly.  It was very thoughtful
of you to post earlier asking for advice about Rainbow, and we know your
friend appreciates your support, especially at this difficult time.  Please
pass on our condolences to Finn; Rainbow was lucky to be part of a loving,
caring family.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed