[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Complaints to Judge in MD

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 12 14:32:05 EDT 2005

After writing letters to the judge and some folk on another group, I got a bit more info on the case, just in case anyone wants it.  As she says, the case is already settled, but that doesn't mean our letters won't have some impact.

"It may already be too late as this case was settled yesterday June
11, 2005. It stems from a raid in 2004. As of June 2005 there were
60 GPs still alive & though he was allowed to keep 10, he's not
allowed to breed (how they'll ever enforce that I don't know). The
mans name is Richard L Rohland & you can read the details of the
abuse case at http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/2407/MD/US/1."