[Gpdd] Misc: All is well in Florida

DFHAKES at aol.com DFHAKES at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 14:35:10 EDT 2005

Thanks to Susan and the Okie Pigs for expressing concern over Tropical  Storm
Arlene.  All is well although it's concerning to have a Gulf  hurricane so
early in the year.  We had a "pigs mom" lunch yesterday with  Deb Ganley, Brenda
Cannon, and myself.  The children stayed at home and did  what they did best
- eat and rest.  Of course, there were pigtures of each  other's pigs to
admire.

Regards,

Dana F. Hakes
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House  Rabbit Society

Please check out our rabbit information and lists of  adoptable rabbits at:
_www.tampabayhrs.org_ (http://www.tampabayhrs.org/)
_http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/FL92.html_
(http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/FL92.html)

"It  doesn't matter what the kids say. Rabbits are not disposable like a box
of  cereal or a Disney video. They WILL get tired of the rabbits and go on to
the  next toy. YOU will have to deal with the  consequences."