[Gpdd] Behavior: Cage mates

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 16:41:05 EDT 2005

Okay, I have had my 2 males now for about 3 months. They live in a 2x5 C7C divided  down the middle. ON sundays they both come out and play together although i always have to watch them because they play rough.  Today they were charging around and doing some teeth chattering. Whenever they do that, I always break them up because I don't want any biting. Today, I THINK that Otis may have nipped Lemi, so I quickly separated them. Now, should i ever try to put them back together? When they are in their separate cages, they act like they just love eachother and can't wait to be together. they even lay next to eachother with the wall separating them. So..... is this it? Does one possible nip mean they should stay apart?
Thanks
Melissa and Lemi and Otis