[Gpdd] [MISC] Canadian piggies

Deborah Tanovich dtanovich at sprint.ca
Mon Jun 13 00:53:33 EDT 2005

Hello all

Little behind in my digest readings but would like to let my fellow Canucks that the very mellow Popcorn and I live in the Toronto area.  We are in the west end bordering Mississauga.

Regarding piggie stares--my first little man, Fluffy, used to jump onto of his little wooden house when he heard the intro music for the late news.  He would stare at me until I went and got his nightly romaine treat and would wait on top of his house to be lifted up to nosh.  There were nights when he would cock his head to one side as if to say "Hurry up woman, I'm starving!!!"  He has been gone nearly 2 years and I still miss him.

Best wishes to all
Debbie Tanovich