[Gpdd] Misc: Three Little Pigs looking for new home - Vancouver Island

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 13 00:45:02 EDT 2005

Now that we know you guys are up there - here are some lovely little girl piggies
who desperately need a home!  I just received an email from this lady on Vancouver
Island. She took in her sister-in-law's pigs temporarily, and still has them. They are
having to live outdoors because of her allergies.
Here is part of her letter:
"I hate being in this situation becuase I do love them dearly and if
it wasn't for stupid allergies I would keep them. I just dont think
it's fair that they live in a shed all winter when they could find
loving inside homes. What do you all think?
 and so I am actively looking for homes for them and so
I thought I would just put it out there in case any of you would
like them.
There are 3 females, Karma, Rose & Victoria.
 Karma is only 1 year old and darling.
Rose is about the same age and
Victoria is 2 years old. I can supply a cage and
accessories if need be.

I live on Vancouver Island and can drive out anywhere
pretty much on the Island. I just want them to have good permanent
INDOOR homes with people who love them and will keep them forever.
I can send pics if anyones interested. Thanks."
Carissa "
"Carissa" <carissalynn5 at operamail.com>