[Gpdd] Misc: OT-Bunnies in Mississippi

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 13 09:26:51 EDT 2005

Please forgive the off-topic here, but bunnies are friends of our piggies, too. I just
received an email from this lady in Miss, who rescued these two bunnies just
before they went to the dinner table!  Perhaps some of you in the area would
either like the bunnies or know someone who would (just remember, they CANNOT
be housed with piggies!). You can either email her directly, or me if you have
trouble reaching her.
----------
" LOCATED IN CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI:
I have 2 bunnies to find a loving home for.  A friend got these for her kids for Easter and now the thrill is gone.  (I know, I know...) Her husband was going to kill them to eat them yesterday, so I loaded them into my car and brought them home, which MY husband was none-to-happy about!
Anyway, they're the same sex, but I don't know which. They've been cage mates (in a very small cage) for quite awhile and get along nicely - I'd like to keep them together. One is white, the other grey/brown. I don't think they're any special breed, just your typical, sold-on-the-side-of-the-road-on-Easter-weekend rabbits. They're large, not dwarf.
They're both very tame and friendly, but will nip and scratch, so don't get them as a pet for a young child, please.
You will need a bigger cage for them, as the one I have isn't really even large enough for ONE rabbit, much less both of these big ones. I have a partial sack of rabbit food and a water bottle that will go with them.
Please e-mail me at mrswimbo at bellsouth.net if interested. I reserve the right to refuse anyone that I feel won't make a loving home for these bunnies.
Thanks for looking!! Feel free to pass this message on to anyone you think might be interested!
~Rachel Wimberly"

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com