[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: GP Abuse Case in Maryland - Additional Info

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 14:42:59 EDT 2005

For those writing letters and other interested slaves:  The official docket number to cite is:  Case Number 2P40154.  Here is some other interesting info:  Judge Hennessy was a police officer with the Metropolitan Police Department, in Washington D.C. for 25 years, achieving the rank of a District Commander (he was in homocides).  It is really surprising to me that someone who has spent his career fighting crime and abuse (DC has among the highest crime rates in the US) would be so clueless about animal abuse.  He has seen a lot of it in DC. The original decision, denying the petition to have the animals returned to the owner was made by the other District Judge, Richard Cooper. I wonder why the original judge did not make the recent decision?  Judge Hennessy must have been recently appointed, because his term does not expire until 2015, and it is a 10-year appointment made by the Governor. (Anyway, I found out that the initial article was in the Washington Post on June 6, 2004, pg
 SM03.

Audrey Binder