[Gpdd] [RESCUE] guinea pigs for adoption

Ellievetec at aol.com Ellievetec at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 17:44:56 EDT 2005

some of you may already have heard about these  sweet piggies that were
abandoned at a park and brought to VCA Wakefield animal  hosp. in mass.  we adopted
out half of them, originally 14, I now have been  fostering the rest and
still have a 2 bonded females ( mom and baby), a single  young male and 2 bonded
male babies.   the babies are growing up and  so cute I think they are probably
around 8 weeks old by now.  I really need  to find these sweeties a forever
home,  it is hard to give them the  personal attention they all need ie,
cuddles and kisses.  I do my best but  there is a lot of care.  my name is Ellie and
I am a vet tech at VCA.   if anyone can find a place in their heart to adopt
please call me at VCA  Wakefield at 1-781-245-0045 or email me at
_ellievetec at aol.com_ (mailto:ellievetec at aol.com)    Help!!