[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Zippy

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 21:16:21 EDT 2005

Hi Lisa

I was so sorry to read about Zippy crossing the
bridge. That would be such a shock to find him dead
when he had not been sick.
Several has passed recently with heart attacks. He may
have went the same way since he was gone so fast. My
Jasmine just went that way recently. It was all over
in about a minute. I was just glad she did not have to
suffer through a prolonged death or that I did not
have to put her to sleep like the rest of my herd that
has passed on.
I think pet store, rescues, etc guess at the ages of
the pigs. Sometimes they are way off.

It seems so many little cuties have passed on these
last few weeks. I want to send my condolences to
everyone that has long a loved one, especially for
Lisa. Zippy sounded like such a joyful pig. I'm sure
he was a happy pig because he knew he was loved by
you!

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com