[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 20:28:31 EDT 2005

It is with a heavy heart that I keep reading about so many of our little  fur
friends crossing the bridge lately.  My piggies and I wish to send  sincere
condolences to the families of Ladybug and her sweet babies, Lila &  Samson,
and Zippy.  If I have missed any, please forgive me.  I have  been having
computer problems lately and have missed a few digests.  Please  know that your
friends at the digest grieve with you.  Every time I read of  one of our little
friends crossing the bridge it makes me feel so very  sad.  Our little guys are
so loved and are such a big part of our families  and our lives.  I hope
knowing that others understand how you feel helps  ease the pain somewhat.
Sincerely, Debra and the Story  Piggies