[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Janine's piggie's babies

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jun 13 20:04:12 EDT 2005

Janine, we are so very sorry to hear that your new piggie lost three of her
four babies during birth.  We are guessing that she came from the petshop
pregnant.  Please accept our condolences on your loss; it is always sad
when babies don't get to experience life.  We hope that the mother piggie
and the surviving baby are doing well, and we send them best wishes.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed