[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Copper

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jun 13 20:28:24 EDT 2005

Liz, we were so very sorry to read of Copper's passing.  We know that this
is a difficult time for you, especially since Copper was new to your
family.  Please know that five-plus is a good age for a piggie, although of
course we are never ready for them to leave us.  It does sound very likely
that Copper had a stroke; it was so touching to hear that Cuddles stayed
close to her to comfort her.  Please accept our condolences.  We hope that
Copper's sister, Snowball, will soon feel better.  You might want to give
her lots of extra attention at this time.  Perhaps you might also be able
to find another female piggie Snowball would get along with.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed