[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Miss Fergusson

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jun 13 22:45:03 EDT 2005

Karen, your post about Miss Fergusson making the journey to the Bridge was
so very touching.  Please know that you did all your best for her.  You
immediately took her to the vet, got pain medicine, bought medicine in case
she had bloat, and worked to get food into her.  We really think any
problems she had were simply from being an older piggie; we don't think you
caused any problems.  Seven and a half is quite "up there" for a
piggie.  Your love for her comes through so strongly, and we know she knew
how you felt about her.  You gave her a wonderful life; please find comfort
in remembering how much you enriched her time here, and please accept our
condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed