[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: MD/DC/No VA Pignic

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 11:49:14 EDT 2005

This is Reese!  I just had to tell everyone what a great time I had at the Maryland/DC/Northern Virginia Pignic last Saturday.  I have never seen so many of my relatives and their slaves!  Ms. Leah did such a great job organizing everything and I liked meeting her babies Butterscotch and Brownie Bear.  Everyone was so nice to me, and I got to go on a nice long car ride and sit next to my Grandpa.  I love visiting my Grandma and Grandpa because they always make a big fuss over me, and I feel so special.  I also liked meeting Ms. Judi, from the Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue.  She is so wise and kind.  My Mommy slave packed me a great picnic lunch and we all ate together under the trees.  When the Park Rangers came to check things out, they seemed a little surprised that pignic was for us!  Silly Rangers!  Everybody was so nice.  We are so lucky to have slaves that love us so much, and my new friends are all so beautiful.  Thank you again Ms. Leah.  I can't wait till the next one!

Affectionately yours,
Reese (Recycled G. Pigg) of Maryland