[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Not a want to be handled piggy

Anna aspence at gulftel.com
Tue Jun 14 14:19:01 EDT 2005

I just adopted two piggy's between 4-6 months old. One of the little guys (Sammy) loves to be held. And my other piggy (Buddy) runs away and makes the most awful noises. He kicks his back legs and scurries backwards to get away from you. Once he is within your cradled embrace he will still struggle a bit. He hasn't been abused or "beat" up by my other piggy. I don't want to mark this off as typical piggy behavior. I know he wasnt held as much, but I know there is a way to get him used to me. He loves to be rubbed on his 'eyebrows' this calms him down a whole lot, but I wonder of there is a way to befriend him? Have any suggestions?