[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 19:25:11 EDT 2005

Dear Jan - The Story Piggies and I wish to send our deepest condolences on
the passing of Lokai over the Rainbow Bridge.  It is such a terrible
experience when we have to make a decision to help one of our dear friends cross  the
bridge.  Please know that your friends here on the digest understand  how you
feel and are grieving with you.  Please give your other piggies  (Tribble and
Zathras) and extra hug from me and my piggies.  Sincerely,  Debra, Peanut,
Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess and  Creampuff.