[Gpdd] Misc: 4 Guinea Pigs need home in Ohio

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 14 17:38:33 EDT 2005

Here is an email I just received from 'Amber' (below), about some gp's she found on yet another website.  I'm guessing the pigs (and doves) are in Ohio, anyway Amber will help transport them if necessary.   Please, someone try to get these pigs and rescue them from their aquariums!

If you have any problems contacting Amber or one of the original posters at bottom, email me and I will help.

Susi & the OP's

**************************

This is from one of the freecycle groups near me.  If anyone is interested in these pigs (or the doves I guess), I'd be more than happy to be part of a train to get them to a good home!
I live near Cleveland, Ohio.  Please contact the person below, not me.
Amber
Euclid, Ohio, USA
"Amber J. Wildfire" <ajewel_3469 at yahoo.com> ---------------------
stevryl <stevryl at yahoo.com> wrote:

Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:03:57 -0000
OFFER: ring-necked doves & 4 guinea pigs w/ 10 gallon tanks need good homes

Our neighbor has too many pets to care for....four 2 year old guinea pigs that need good homes...all will go with their own 10 gallon tanks...
1 female-CUPCAKE-albino****not for kids-Iam the only one who
BITES*****
1 female-BABY-tri color, mostly white, brown trim w/black mask
1 male-DOT-brown w/ white dot
1 male-TAZMO-tri color, black hind end, back is tan & light brown, he also has a black mask

Also -

We have 2 ?supposedly? male ring-necked doves who need a good
home...They are quite large birds, so you must have a large cage, or two bigger type?  They have been together like their whole lives, we've never tried to separate them...had their wings clipped, didn't do any good....they aren't extremely friendly, need someone to spend time with them. they are very shy...

Interested in doves, email us or call (440)992-0555
ANYONE interested in guinea pigs, email us, or call Connie or Chris @ (440)992-0759 about picking them up